Saturday, December 12, 2020

Write Your Yoga And Wellness Blog











About:

I will write a blog on any yoga or wellness topic. As an experienced yogi and content writer, your writing piece is guaranteed to be well structured, well-thought-out, and original.



Please note that all deadlines are subject to change, especially with a due date of Saturday or Sunday. If there is any issue, I will send you a reasonable extension request as soon as I know.



Please message before placing an order for any of the following reasons:



  • You are unsure if your topic falls under this category or is a specialty of mine. I want to ensure I am the best fit for your project. This will help avoid cancelations and save us both time in the end.
  • If you need to place multiple orders for standard or premium packages. This way I can let you know if a custom offer is needed to add more time.
  • If would like stock photos in your yoga blog or article.  



Please note my orders do not officially include revisions, however I will provide 1 revision per every 500 words in a timely manner if you simply message me first. I want you to be 100% happy - we can always discuss more if needed.



I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well, compare to her own quality provided earlier, this one is little off. It happens, I still like & appreciate her style of writing, hope to work again soon!

Seller's Response:

If three positive attributes i need to think of her, that would be quality, professionalism, attitude! I will look forward to work again.

Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with, work was done as described and respected the deadline, highly recommend and for sure will order again :)

:

Thank you so much :) Look forward to the next one!

:

Such a well written article, and exactly what we were looking for. Absolutely smashed the brief - thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment