Monday, December 28, 2020

Write Engaging SEO Content For Your Brand











About:

I'm experienced in writing great content for all different verticals. Working for an agency has given me a plethora of experience in the home services, auto, hospitality, legal, healthcare and real estate industries but my passion is health, wellness, beauty and fashion. I have a great writing style and have an easy time understanding and adapting my writing to best suit whomever or whatever I am writing for! I love to proofread and edit; not much gets by me. I take constructive criticism very well, and am always ready to better myself and my writing skills. 



PLEASE message me before buying a gig. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We've worked with Shelby so many times and she's always been impressive.

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

The best fiver has to offer!

:

thanks so much 😊

:

fantastic content and delivered early




No comments:

Post a Comment