Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Create A Well Researched Blog Post On Any Topic











About:

Blogging is an essential part of any online business. If you make transactions on the internet, you need to have a blog. 



I have been creating blogs for the past 5 years, always with SEO in mind. I have written hundreds of posts on dozens of topics, and have gained expert SEO writing and research skills as I have done this. 



I, therefore, feel confident in offering a blog post on any topic. I will do the required research independently, and create a well-written article on whatever topic you require.



Here is what I can offer: 

  • A well-researched article with a warm, inviting tone.
  • Up to 3 SEO keywords placed naturally in your text.
  • One free to use relevant image from a stock photo website (please note this depends on availability).
  • Answers to any questions that you have about how to get your posts to the top of Google.
  • If I have any expert suggestions about SEO and your website, I will let you know!



I specialize in travel writing, but I also have experience in writing about many industries including weddings, pets, fitness, health, sustainability, careers, remote work, and much more.



I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Goodday from the start she communicates very well...after she deliver until now she didnt responded me since I ask her to make a caption where readers will catch their attention but until now ...nothing at all no response...I dont know what happened thank u very much

:

Hello, the order had already been automatically accepted when you asked for edits as it was a few days later and as far as I'm aware I can't edit orders after they have been accepted.

:

This was my second time working with Claire. I requested a custom quote for a 1500 word personal finance-related blog post. She again delivered an amazing article and I didn't require any revisions. She did additional research and added unique insights that I didn't think of. I highly recommend her.

:

I almost don't wanna share too much information, just to make sure she's still available when I need her. She's awesome.

:

Another amazing delivery from Claire. This is my 3rd time ordering a finance-related blog post from her to complement my YouTube video. The SEO and content was great. On-time, hit the requirements on the nail, and no revisions were needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment