Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Be Your Dependable SEO Blog Writer, Article Writer











About:

**For 10% OFF, see my Bulk blog-writing gig--> click on my username**



Are you looking for a blogger that actually has a mind for business? Someone who can write in a way that intelligently highlights your business and informs your readership as if they are an experienced professional in your field? I can do that for you. A chameleon of sorts, I can adopt the tone of your brand and speak the language of your industry, all while improving SEO.



My service includes:

  • Thorough research of not only the topic, but also your brand
  • Skilled use of keywords you provide to boost your SEO
  • High-authority external links and thoughtfully selected internal links
  • Optimized formatting, including font, spacing, heading tags, etc.
  • Well-written, UNIQUE, and valuable content (not just filler words to reach a word count!)



Growing up in a large family of small businesses, I understand and respect what it takes to run a company. I understand the importance of connecting with customers and helping them to better understand your products and services. When it comes to blogging, you need more than a good writer. You need a good writer that understands business and marketing. I can be that writer for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's been a wonderful experience working JCMcDowell. I am so grateful our paths have crossed on this writing journey. I am on my second run through and I couldn't be happier. JC's insight, high quality feedback and guidance was just lovely.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, and you’re lovely, too!

Seller's Response:

Jerrica - you are one of the many things I am thankful for this holiday season! Thank you again for another home run on a really short timeframe.

:

I am also so thankful you found me. Your business has been such a blessing and you are such a joy to work with!

:

Brilliant work and communication, as always. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment