Saturday, December 5, 2020

Write Professionally Researched Business And Finance Articles











About:

Are you tired of those $5 content writing gigs that consist of paraphrasing other articles? You have come to the right place. I will professionally research and write finance articles in only 24 hours. Either English Or Spanish. As a masters in finance student, I thoroughly research every work I do so the content will unique and high-quality.



Some use cases for my articles

  • Blog content
  • LinkedIn posts
  • Web research
  • Essays



Most common topics:

  • Finance and accounting
  • Personal finance & budgeting
  • Banking
  • Financial Markets
  • Macroeconomics
  • Cryptocurrencies



For me, one of the most important things when working is having great communication with buyers:

  1. Firstly, when ordering a gig, I will make sure to understand every detail of the project and what the buyers are expecting from the work
  2. Once I have a clear structure, I will send it to the buyers to ensure the order is going in the right direction
  3. Lastly, I will send the finished work making sure the buyers are aware of the revisions they can request



Do not hesitate and contact me today for excellent service and content. Please contact me before to talk about the details of the project and your concept of ​​the final work.

Reviews


:

Great seller to work with. Very punctual with timeline and excellent detail to work. I will be working with jcgrande again in the future.

:

Juan Carlos was easy to work with and delivered a great job on time! I recommend! Thank you!

:

Amazing work! Highly Recommended

:

Professional write-up. Can tell that immense effort was put in to try and deliver what i requested for.

:

Job well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment