Thursday, December 10, 2020

Make Five Relevant Comments On Your Website Or Blog











About:

For one gig I will post five RELEVANT, thoughtful, and error-free comments on your blog or website. 



I can engage with previous commenters or create my own new one. My input will be at least a few sentences long, but might be longer or shorter depending on your instructions.



Comments will be based on the article content (unless otherwise specified).



I am an experienced blogger and website-content writer and I know how important it is to have audience engagement. 



I won't copy-paste a review for you. I don't post comments from a Facebook account, but I will post from Google accounts, Disqus/gravatar, etc. 



No: scams, y*elp reviews, false product reviews, sexual content, get rich quick, controversial, or body image sites

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always great thoughtful comments :)

Seller's Response:

Great comments, delivery as promised :) will order again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! I really enjoyed your site!

Seller's Response:

Great job! Will order again:)

:

Always a pleasure working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment