Friday, December 25, 2020

Write A Fully Researched And Optimized Article For Your Site











About:

I will write a well researched blog post or article in any format you would like (informational, listicle, opinion post, etc.).



I am a digital strategist specializing in copywriting for a marketing agency, which means that I write regular articles on a variety of topics to deliver value for all of our clients. Therefore, I have a broad base of knowledge on a huge range of industries, including interior design, business services, security, real estate and much more. A huge portion of my job involves looking into client competitors and industry research. No matter what topics you assign me, I will conduct comprehensive research and provide you with sources. 



I also have experience with developing charts and graphics to enhance blog copy. I can create interactive tables and static charts to include with your post.

Reviews


:

Really good seller, i've ordered from her a few times now. Always excellent communication, writes really good articles even with minimal guidance.

:

AMAZING WORK!!! Will definitely be coming back for more.

:

Great communication, the article was great, much better than expected!

:

Great work again

:

Communication was great but unfortunately, the article did not meet my expectations. The topic of my article might have been on a specific topic, but I expected a better story from a copywriter.




No comments:

Post a Comment