Saturday, December 19, 2020

Write Food Blogs That Make Mouths Water











About:

4-Year Experience in Writing Blogs and Articles. 





I love food like Scrooge McDuck loves his money. Just can't have enough of it! My ever-peckish palate and 4-year experience inspire me to write tempting food blogs. They are guaranteed to make readers' mouth water. Culinarians are welcomed to use my services. 



I will write food blogs about,



  • Go-to meals in a given situation (on a diet, feeling lazy, etc.)
  • Food culture of a place
  • Documenting food experiences
  • Different fast-food joints/Michelin-star restaurants
  • Culinary tools
  • Chefs, magazines, or cookbooks to follow
  • Different cuisines - their history, evolution, and cultural importance 



My blogs include:

  1. Catchy titles
  2. Punchy subheadings
  3. Short, easy-to-read paragraphs
  4. Well-researched keywords highlighted for your convenience



My workflow includes:

  1. Proofreading the article
  2. Checking sentence structure
  3. Ensuring 100% unique content
  4. Ensuring easy readability
  5. Fine-tuning the article
  6. Providing rewrites, if needed



Please note:

  • DO NOT write free samples
  • I provide PREMIUM PROOFREADING for $10. Check FAQs for details.



You can directly place an order or contact me to discuss the project

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm blown away by the quality of Ajita's work. I was able to provide minimal guidance and she truly knocked it out of the park. She demonstrates, thoroughness, promptness, and accuracy in all of her work. I will be working with her again if I get the chance.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Great working with ajitaddy. She listens well and responds quickly. Gave her feedback and she was able to make revisions fairly quickly. Would definitely use her again.

:

Thank you so much. Looking forward to many more collabs with you. :)

:

She was excellent and so was the article. Plan to use in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment