Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Create 250 Words Of Innovative Content











About:

Quality content comes in my formats, styles, and combinations. It's the key to unlocking the potential of your SERPs while improving your conversions.



Keywords and phrases are important, but well-written and valuable content unlocks your full potential. You will receive 100% original content, handwritten by myself [never sub-contracted out], tailored around your specific needs.



What do I need from you? The subject, any keywords you want added, what your sales/referral links are, and any other information that you feel will be helpful to the overall process. I'm well-versed in my experiences, write from personal experience, and this brings an authenticity to the content you receive from me. That's what makes the difference in my work from the others you may have hired before.



Please Note: Business copywriting is also possible. Samples available upon request.



Do you need something specific? I'll be happy to provide a customized order for your specific needs. Just shoot me a message and I'll get back with you as soon as I can. 



Let my experience begin to work for you. All content is edited through Grammarly Premium before delivery.

Reviews


:

I asked for a creative blog focusing around certain computer problems, and the delivery of the material was perfect and on time. I would love to give a great review because the end product deserves it. However, I would have liked more communication. I did reach out one time, and at that one time the response was quick and helpful. So Overall I would like to love love love this seller, but instead I just love this seller.

:

My personal blog writer and the best one out there on Fiverr. Have used his services countless times and he's never failed to deliver exactly what I was looking for. Amazing work as always! You can't go wrong with superpummelo as your writer. Will be back soon :) A+

:

There's a reason why I return to work with G time and again. Superb, communication, quality and delivery of the final social media articles and blog content. I consider G an invaluable member of my team and as such already have another 2 gigs in the pipeline. Thanks so much G!🙌🏾

:

As always, fantastic content delivered with no amendments and ahead of time. I cannot imagine working alongside Graeme for my copywriting needs, especially as it is very targeted and specific. Thanks so much - I'm so excited to work with you on the next 2 gigs I have purchased!!

:

The articles were great, and I was happy with the result. Also, the seller was easy to communicate. Will I order again or recommend him? Yes, I definitely would. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment