Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Write Unique And Attractive Medical Articles For You











About:

Are you looking for someone professional to write an Original, Unique, Well Researched, High Quality and Informative Medical Article for you?



Then, believe me, you are in the right place..!



I am Dr. Andleeb Asghar, write unique articles or blog posts on any Medical or Health-related topic. I will provide you with excellent articles and blog posts using my Excellent writing abilities.



I can write Medical articles and Blog posts on any topic that you want:)

As a Professional Medical writer, I strive to provide content that is:

  • Medically authentic
  • Well researched
  • Plagiarism-free
  • Premium quality
  • Grammatically sound
  • Valuable to the reader
  • Without spellings mistakes
  • 100% Unique and Original



Price per word count:



  • 200 words ($5)
  • 400 words ($10)
  • 1000 words ($30)



For articles more than 1500 words, we can discuss pricing in the inbox. So, feel free to contact me..! (Special Discounts available for bulk orders :)



                      I AM JUST ONE TEXT AWAY FROM YOU..!



Note: If you have Homework/Assignments for me that is not allowed, then kindly STAY AWAY..!



Cheers..!

Dr. ANDLEEB

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr, so I approached it with an open mind, however the service was below my expectations. The positives: She is very responsive, prompt and respectful. She is also willing to work with you. The negatives : I went out of my way to supply articles for the project yet she couldn't tease out the relevant information. Her own research was porous at best. The initial presentation was so disorganized and I had to request multiple revisions and a time extension. In the end, I did most of the writing myself. Work Quality: She will be good for anything pre-university. Maybe she could do an easy University writing. Definitely NOTHING Post graduate.

Seller's Response:

Dr. Andleeb did such an amazing Job, she is truly gifted, highly skilled writer. Her background as a doctor clearly shows very well in her fabulous work. She delivered before deadline and the communication with her was so easy and she always responds very quickly to any communications. I'm beyond satisfied with her work. Thank you so much Dr. Andleeb

Seller's Response:

Wow! your words really made me happy :) Thank you

Seller's Response:

Andleeb delivered a very complicated medical assessment in record time with an enormous amount of essential details and information. I am extremely grateful for her input and hardwork as well as delivering ahead of time. Andleeb is for sure one fo the best you can hope for in Fiverr. Thank you so much! ( :

:

Thank you so much for your trust everytime :) I would love to help you more. Again thanks for Tip😀. Good luck:)




No comments:

Post a Comment