Saturday, December 19, 2020

Work With You To Write A Concise And Engaging Article Or Blog Post











About:

Do you want a detailed, well-written and comprehensively researched article for your website or blog? Look no further!



I'm an International Business and German Graduate with experiencing in writing about a variety of topics in different formats. My academic experience also means my articles will be supported with a plethora of applicable and reliable references which will be provided with all packages.



I have experience in writing about the following topics:



  • UK Politics/Current Affairs
  • Business & Technology
  • Internationalisation/Globalisation
  • Dance Music
  • UK Nightlife
  • DJing/Music Production



For more of my professional credentials feel free to browse my LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanball661/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ryan did a quick and good job. His writting was comprehensive and gramatically correct which we appreciate.

Seller's Response:

Hi Kasia, Thanks for your kind words - glad my piece met your expectations 🙂

:

Great job, looking forward to using you again.

:

Thanks for the kind words, look forward to collaborating with you again in the future!

:

great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment