Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Write Your Articles, Blogs And Any Kind Of Writing











About:

Hello Buyer 


I am Asad U Rehman and have done MS Software Engineering. I have experience in Research Writing, Research proposals, Reseach findding,
web designing and development, Andriod app development, Data Minning and Analysis and Data entry. I have 2 years work experience in data 
entry as a data entry operator. I have 5 year experience in Web designing and development. I have also 3 year experience in Research Writing and 
Data Science. I am working as a freelancer from last 5 years. 
I will work according to your choice and requirements. 
My Previous work Experience as a Freelancer in following field:-
 * Data Minning * 
 * Data Analysis * 
 * Text Minning *
 * Data Scrapping * 
 * Data Entry Assistant * 
 * Research Writing * 
 * Problem Sloving in all Computer science Subjects * 


If you want to work with me feel free to Contact me. I am your work assistant. It's my pleasure to work with you. 


Thanks & Regards 
Asad Ur Rehman

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment