Friday, December 4, 2020

Write SEO Friendly Content For An Affordable Price











About:

As promised in the title of my gig, I will provide you with well-researched SEO optimized articles and blog posts for your website.



What you get:

  • Affordable, well-researched content
  • Copyscape checked, plagiarism-free content
  • Yoast SEO approved content
  • The formatted end product in a format of your choice (includes headlines, bullet points, etc.)



What I need:

  • As much information as possible (use of passive voice, which person I'm writing in, who is the target persona and anything else relevant)
  • Your desired keywords
  • The desired tone of your article (professional, friendly, etc.)



Why choose me:

  • I will make time for your order, quality is the priority.
  • I'm always available to talk and I make sure you will be satisfied with the end result.
  • I am reliable and deadline orientated.
  • I will not accept additional orders before I finish yours. 



Message me for samples or place an order directly. 

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good! Quick delivery.

:

Great Content Writer. Happy with the delivery. Will recommend and use this gig again!

:

Thank you! Looking forward to it.

:

always does great work

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment