Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Write Italian Articles And Blog Posts











About:

Hello, I'm Patrizia, an italian travel chef and freelance writer with my personal blog Sapori in Viaggio.



I write articles for sites, magazine, blogs including keywords for SEO optimization. 



I write about:

·       Food and beverage

·       Health and wellness

·       Books and movies

·       Travel and hospitality

I will write also letters, resumes, advertising and CITY GUIDES.



Contact me for any questions, Thanks



Reviews


:

amazing work thanks

:

Grazie Patrizia è stata molto veloce precisa e professionale. Consiglio di lavorare con lei.

:

Come sempre i contenuti che scrive Patrizia sono super.

:

Top ! Come sempre.

:

E' stata brava e velocissima nella consegna.




No comments:

Post a Comment