Friday, December 25, 2020

Write Or Rewrite Recipes And Food Blogs











About:

Greetings,

I am a passionate cook’s magic writer! *Contact me to discuss your specific requirement*

You may avail my writing service for:

  • Food Recipes (Vegan, Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian)
  • Food Articles/recipes (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
  • Beverage Recipes (Juice, Smoothie, Health and Detox drinks)
  • Re-writing a Recipe draft
  • Food Blogs (Recipe Introduction, Cuisine history, Ingredient Health benefiting details)
  • Recipes based on Keto Diet etc.


I offer an Image in my gig extras:



The image will be of High-resolution quality and match the recipe precisely. It may be the image of an ingredient, a cooking process, or the final result depending on your recipe requirement. The image provided is not my original food photo.

Please contact me for work samples or bulk orders!



Wish you a beautiful day ahead :)



Best Regards,

Madhumita

Reviews


:

I am always happy to work with madhummita. She is a great editor and writer for me. She is responsible and great communication with me.

:

Perfect. Went beyond requirement to research the subject and delivered with perfection.

:

Great writer! Follows instructions perfectly. Highly recommend.

:

Wow!!! She made me hungry with her wonderful description! Really good, excellent job! Thank you!

:

Great work once again. Professional and quick. Very Happy




No comments:

Post a Comment