Friday, December 4, 2020

Write Travel Blog On Any Country With Pictures











About:

If you need high quality and 100% unique travel blog, I'm here to help you out. Whether you want a personal travel experience or a well researched and informative travel blog, I can do that for you.  

I can write an engaging and interesting blog post about any destination and any keyword. My writing style is casual yet informative!

These are some of the keywords I've worked on before for several clients across the world:

# Cheapest Travel Destinations                           

# Best Restaurants in X

# List of Top Beaches in X   

# Top Food items to eat in X        

# Best times to visit in X; a monthly guide to weather

# Travel Itineraries and tips 

# What to pack, budget tips 

# Best Hotels, what to do in 7 days, and much more. 

p.s. Due to the high volume of orders, delivery will be done in days as mentioned in the gig. Thank you for your patience. 

*Please contact me first before placing an order so we can discuss your requirements.



***I do NOT place your article or blog post for you. Once I deliver your Word doc to you, it is yours to do with as you wish.***



Thank you! Looking forward to working with you. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller does have travel knowledge but the challenge came when I asked to write it to the audience of people with mobility disabilities. The first draft didn't touch on the points of "Where, How, Recommend:" and the tone of the writing was off. So I suggested the seller use Grammarly as a tool to assist in the writing. This seller took the advice given and ended up writing an amazing in-depth travel guide that I know my readers with mobility disabilities will love to read. Great Job.

:

GREAT JOB!! Good writer, provided photos for all articles, delivered everything, and went above & beyond what was asked. Highly recommended!!!

:

Communication with her about the type of article I was looking for was clear and easy. The article was well written and would likely buy from her again.

:

Amazing experience

:

Great! Very pleased with the articles she created! Well written, factual and accurate and most importantly, unique. Articles are interesting and pleasant to read. Thank you very much! Will gladly work with you again! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment