Monday, January 18, 2021

Write A Detailed Film Analysis Or Movie Review For Your Blog











About:

Disclaimer: We do not support posting paid-reviews on any website. The movie review will be provided in the form of a word document that can be used by the buyers for blog posts or research purposes. 



Writing a film review or analysis is not an easy job. One has to be the fan of all those Classic Gems of Hollywood released back in 1940's to early 2000's. 



The analysis of a movie is not just limited to the elements like Script, Characters, Acting, Timing, Visuals, and Sound. But, we analyze the elements like:

  • Mise-en-scene 
  • Shots
  • Cinematography
  • Themes
  • Pont of View (POV)
  • Setting
  • Editing etc..


Reasons to buy this service is a wonder-list:

  • Well-researched content
  • Clarity of Claims

  • Compelling when posted on Social Media
  • Well-handled On-Page SEO
  • Excellent Diction 

  • Free of Grammatical and Punctuation Errors
  • Free of Plagiarism


You may ask for the custom offer if you want a comparison of multiple movies.



Your wish is my command and your Content is my Craft. 



Please leave a message to let me know how can I help.



It's risk-free. 



Thanks for reading.



Fahad Aslam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like Fahad. He seems diligent, eager to satisfy the buyers request and he looks to be a talented seller. But when I gave him instructions for my college essay, and he eagerly accepted claiming he knew what to do, he was not able to come up with the work that was going to get me a decent grade. I asked him to revise the work but unfortunately it just wasn't up to the quality. Now I have to re-write everything myself. Could not recommend for an in-depth film analysis, but maybe he will able to do the job well for a blog post or a movie review.

Seller's Response:

He didnt clearly told me that what the project was about. I worked on it considering it a blog post. He was not clear in instructions. Disappointed.

Seller's Response:

Great writer,

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the appreciation.

Seller's Response:

Good work




No comments:

Post a Comment