Thursday, January 7, 2021

Write Fresh And Interesting Blog Posts And Articles











About:

* PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING PROJECTS - I have a very full diary at the moment, which of course I am thrilled about, but this means that my availability is limited. Thank you for understanding. 



I am able to thoroughly research and write blog posts/articles for websites, social media, print etc.



I have extremely high standards of English and grammar, evidence through my Master's in Education and Qualified Teacher Status.



My areas of expertise are books, education, parenting and family. However, I can research and write within any parameters given.



The amount of research necessary dictates my pricing. The pricing will be lower if you have research to send alongside your requirements.



Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries.



 

Reviews


:

It’s getting better and better and better!!!! Each time I am surprisingly impressed with her work!!!! Definitely, I want to work with her again!! The best result ! Thank you!

:

Always a pleasure and big satisfaction! Absolutely a person to work with. Her work is very high quality and always well researched and written. I am sure that I will definetly work with Sarah again!

:

Sarah always follows our specs and provides outstanding work. Thank you Sarah.

:

I was very very surprised of the well detailed, well researched and well written work of Sarah. Definitely, I will work again with her if she have time. A real partner. Very very happy of her work. Thank you

:

Brilliant. great job, will be using her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment