Monday, January 18, 2021

Write Articles For You On Any Topic











About:

I have years of experience as a journalist and blogger. I've written on almost every topic imaginable - news, culture, love, lifestyle, politics, parenting, technology etc.



Depending on your order, I will write articles on whatever topic you need. I can adopt a conversational, friendly tone or a more professional, business-like tone in my writing, depending on your specific needs, of course. Naturally, all content provided will be spellchecked, edited etc.



For my Standard (1500 words) and Premium (2500 words) packages, I offer three and five articles, respectively, but am also willing to adapt that to a single 1500 word article or really, any configuration you might require. Or, if your needs don't fall into any of these categories, just shoot me a message and I'll be glad to create a custom offer for you!



Please ask before ordering and I will gladly tell you if I am able to do the job. Ordering without messaging me beforehand can lead to cancellation, so this saves us both time.



I will do my very best to ensure that you are satisfied with the results! Thank you! :)

Reviews


:

As always, Jacqueline wrote a great article for us, and also got it back to us really quickly! Great job!

:

Another great article from this writer.

:

Wrote a great article on a challenging topic! Thanks

:

Another excellent article. Thanks

:

Excellent- once again. Many thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment