Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Write Professional Quality Content, Blogs And Articles











About:

Welcome! I'm Salomé, a professional writer. I don't just put words on a page -- I tune into the story you want those words to tell and bring to life the writing you need. 



My literary non-fiction has been published both in print and online. I currently work side-by-side with an international art gallery to create all their written materials -- website content, promotional material, newsletters, sales copy, press releases and business proposals. 



I provide expert-level copywriting within your timeframe for blog posts, articles, and other website content. You will get beautifully written work in the tone of your choosing (conversational, humorous, academic/technical).



I pride myself on optimizing for keywords while maintaining an easy-reading flow. My Bachelor's in Psychology enables me to write research-heavy technical articles as well. 



Though I can cover just about anything, my writing spans across: 



  • Health + Wellness
  • Lifestyle + Living
  • Arts + Entertainment
  • Sustainability
  • Socially Conscious Efforts
  • Travel
  • Fashion
  • Science + Medicine



Let's get your readers reading!

Reviews


:

I am a repeat customer because Salomesibonex does such a great job. Thank you!

:

The deliverables were what we needed and she was very responsive and communicated well. When edits were needed, she made them quickly and we did not need more than the 2nd revision as she was able to correct the pieces exactly how we needed them.

:

True professional

:

Another great experience with Salomé!

:

Salome did a fantastic job with my article! She quickly understood the topic and essence of what I was looking for and put it all together beautifully. I definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for quality content writing. Her work is outstanding in all ways!




No comments:

Post a Comment