Saturday, January 30, 2021

Create Technical Content For Blogs Or Websites











About:

I will produce original, well written and compelling text for an article or blog post. 



A subject, context and "thrust" is needed to get started. By thrust, I mean the conclusion or impression you want people to take away from the content. I'll produce content aligned to your needs and then we can review it back and forth. 



My style of writing is conversational - I use humour, analogies and quotes to draw the reader into and through the message. 



Where I use any external references, I'll give hyperlinks which can be embedded in the article or used as references 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Andy wrote two very informative and engaging long form articles. He is an excellent writer especially in the IT domain. I am very pleased with his writing style, overall knowledge and experience, and excellent communication! I will definitely be a repeat customer. Highly recommended!

:

Many thanks - I enjoyed the research aspects of these jobs

:

Amazing work. Storytelling ability to get your objective across was great! Would use his services again.

:

absolutely perfect and earlier than expected! thanks Andy!

:

Great job, I cannot recommend this content writer enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment