Saturday, January 23, 2021

Create Engaging Travel Articles For China











About:

Hi! I lived as an expat in China for 3 years and want to provide engaging and in-depth content about my experiences, travel hacks, and do's and don'ts for expats. I have listed the places I've traveled and lived in below, but am also willing to do research on places I have yet to visit.



I can include photographs for places I've visited if available, or add stock photos where applicable. 



My articles can include:

  • Travel tips
  • Expat do's and don'ts
  • Cultural attractions
  • Airline reviews
  • How to use public transportation
  • How to navigate Chinese phone apps
  • Where locals go to eat and shop
  • Travel destinations
  • Nightlife
  • And more!


I've lived in Chengdu (2 years) and Shenzhen (1 year), and have traveled to Jiuzhaigou, Xi'an, Shanghai, Beijing, Harbin, and Sanya, as well as Tibet, Hong Kong, and Taiwan! I can include images for general articles or articles related to these cities specifically.



Reviews


:

Great article for our blog :)

:

Great! It's always a pleasure working with Julz.

:

Great as always

:

Well done!

:

It's always nice to work with Julz. She's very professional and does the work as promised.




No comments:

Post a Comment