Friday, January 1, 2021

Write An Informative Article Of Length 500 To 3000 Words











About:

Every B2C company should maintain a blog for its consumers to better understand the brand's image, positioning, and what they offer. 



I'm currently a Sophomore Business student at University but have gone through a 3 year International Business Diploma. This gave me many opportunities to travel and experience various work cultures across countries and had the opportunity to intern in Japan as a Social Media Marketer. 



My writing style focuses on the importance of short paragraphs that make information easier to absorb. Moreover, I like to incorporate personal experiences and research-proven statistics to further strengthen the credibility of my articles. 



By purchasing this gig, you can expect a: 

  • SEO optimized article
  • All research & citations stated 
  • Wide Vocabulary 
  • Main points of the article clearly stated
  • A clear call to action or takeaway upon your request



I am well versed in all most aspects of Business writing especially in Finance and Marketing but have experience in writing other genres such as lifestyle, fitness, recipes, etc, too.

Reviews


:

The seller was very thorough initially to see our vision for our brand clearly. She was able to capture the essence of our mission statement and vision statement combined with our business tone all into a compelling story for our store. Easy to work with and Fast Delivery. Good Choice!

:

Very Professional! And I am pleased with her work. She took my notes and resources provided and created what I needed.

:

Another great article. Well drafted so no revisions required.

:

Excellent article. On topic without revisions needed.

:

Excellent as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment