Sunday, January 17, 2021

Copywrite Real Estate Articles And Blogs











About:

My name is Esther Modiba and I will write your next property industry related context piece for your blog or website. I have an excellent command of the English language, so you will be able to get what you want and ultimately, get value for money.



On a daily basis, I write articles, press releases, newsletters and social media copy for Private Property (South Africa's leading property portal and website), so you're in good hands! 



For this gig, I will offer:



  • A quality article about the real estate industry
  • Focus keywords relating to the property industry
  • Topic research



The types of articles I write range from 500 to 2000 words. The topic range from lifestyle and decor for homes, property advice and property news.



I understand that you may not have the time to create your own content, or maybe you're looking for a seasoned writer to regularly create content for your website. Well, look no further.



I promise to provide an excellent service, deliver high quality work with no grammatical errors and create unique content that surpasses your expectations.



Have a look at the packages I have available and let's get started!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment