Sunday, January 31, 2021

Write You A Blog Post Or Article As A Professional Journalist











About:

I am a professional journalist and content marketer with over 13-years' expertise and can supply you with top-quality, original blog posts that are tailor-made according to your unique requirements and goals. I have published hundreds of articles in magazines and on news sites, blogs, and social platforms.



Blog posts and articles are an excellent way to increase your brand's exposure, establish credibility, and drive traffic from social media. Regularly updating your website with keyword-optimised blog posts, articles, and content is also a great way to boost your SEO.



While many sellers offer content, the packages I offer uniquely include:

  • Original and engaging content, free of plagiarism, and certified by Grammarly.
  • A royalty-free image that you are free to use in conjunction with the content on your website.
  • SEO-friendly meta title and description, as well as organically-placed keywords.
  • Unlimited revisions to ensure that your content is perfectly tailored to your specific needs.



If you have custom requirements, please let me know, and I'll create a custom gig for you. I have extensive experience writing articles, news, press releases, website content, and much more.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING work! My budget is $200 an article, but I was willing to pay more for this in-depth piece. I would definitely hire her again if our budget would allow.

:

I loved every sentence, every word about the delivery. It's perfect. I have ordered website content for a high-end graphic design agency. Quality level is outstanding. Thank you, will be happy to work again with you in the future!

:

It was easy and uncomplicated, we discussed my vision and Vicky listened and produced what I had asked for...I did require a revision but as this was such a bespoke topic, not surprising and I had an image which once I had communicated produced great results. The key to me choosing Vicky was from the outset she was quick to respond to all my queries so there wasn’t much going back and forth Thank you Vicky

:

Communication with the seller was very good, delivery was before time and I was pleased with the promptness of the article. However, I was not impressed with the quality and the article was not well researched, with a lot of pitfalls.

:

I am genuinely sorry to hear that you're disappointed. I've offered to do an additional revision of your content to ensure your satisfaction, specifically to address aspects you feel need strengthening. I offer research into a topic (along with references and citations) as a gig extra, which wasn't selected for this order. Nevertheless, I am still willing to revise this article with the additional research, as required.




No comments:

Post a Comment