Sunday, January 31, 2021

Write Premium Arts And Culture Articles











About:

(Message me "First timer!" to recieve a custom offer for 20% off your first purchase.)



Arts & Culture writing pulls in a more demanding, sophisticated reader. You want content that gets people talking and sharing—that's where I come in.



I've written everything from:

  • advertising copy
  • grants
  • short stories and poetry
  • technical documents
  • educational material
  • blogs
  • creative nonfiction
  • music reviews
  • and much, much more!


Because of this experiece, I have a wide range of voices, tones, and styles at my disposal. Browse the images above for examples.



As for SEO, I can easily incorporate industry standards, as well as your own in-house SEO strategy.



I am obsessed with grammar and style guides—something in short supply for the typical online writer. For instance, that's an em dash in the previous sentence, not a double hyphen. These things matter to me, and I bring this attention to detail to everything I write (if this were in AP style, I'd put a space on either side of the em dash).



If you need thoughtful, stylish articles in a short time at a fair price, consider me.

Reviews


:

Jonathan (@jonathanmclark) recently worked on a blog post-gig for me. The finished post was written beautifully and went down very well. If you have the opportunity to work with Jonathan, go for it! Thank you for this fantastic work.

:

This is the second time working with Jonathan. He has written articles that involved research for our art instructional website. Both times he has been prompt and communicated very well, and his work is excellent. I appreciate his effort and would recommend his services.

:

Jonathan did a great job taking a complex subject and breaking it down into an easy read. He is both smart and articulate and was able to take my rambling request and hone it into an engaging story. I’ll look forward to working with him again soon on our next project!

:

Jonathan was is amazing. Very attentive and make everything just right. He can listen and do exactly was asked. Very patient. Truly outstanding skills. He was the fourth content creator I contacted. When I lost my hope he did it exactly right! Many thanks.

:

It was superb! I hired Jonathon, for the second time. He has been writing catalog essays for me for art exhibitions that I have curated.




No comments:

Post a Comment