Friday, December 25, 2020

Write You An Article About Any Sport In 48 Hours











About:

I am an avid sports fan and aspiring writer. I am trying to raise some proceeds to self-publish some of my work! In the meantime, I will write you an article about anything to do with sports within 48 hours! 



I will write about any sport but I specialize in the following:  



MLB Baseball

NFL Football

NHL Hockey

NBA Basketball

NCAA Football, Basketball or Baseball

Any Fantasy or Daily Fantasy Sports as well

Reviews


:

MikeySak Is the best writer I’ve used and I have been having articles written for me for 5 years now. He is extremely detailed and he has a very unique style. In fact, if you have a website and post his articles for, say a week, your visitors will know who wrote the article by his style and that is a high complement. If anyone is looking for a sports writer, you won’t be sorry if you use MikeySak. He’s great!

:

Working with Mike is an absolute pleasure! He is one of the top sellers we have ever worked with on this platform and we are delighted to have him on our team.

:

This is our third order, and we are delighted! Fast communication, turnaround time is quick and I never have to ask for additional edits! In other words, he is so talented that saying great to his work would be an understatement. Thanks a lot Mike

:

Extremely professional. Completed high quality work in less time than expected. Definitely recommended for anyone looking for an experienced sports writer. Will definitely work with him in the near future.

:

I am impressed! Our first gig with Mike and he crushed it. Highly recommended and will be using his services again




No comments:

Post a Comment