Saturday, December 5, 2020

Ghostwrite A Blog Post About Education, Language, Or Parenting











About:

I will guest post to your blog. I can write about a variety of topics. Some research will be done on less familiar topics. I have a master's degree in English, so the copy will be well written with little or no grammatical errors. I have experience with being a single mom, remarried mom, mother of children with additional needs or unique health issues, blended families, humanities topics (writing, research, social constructs), LGBTQ ally, literature, and advocacy. I also enjoy cooking and researching. My research interests are ghosts, folklore, culture, health and wellness, Down syndrome, and multiple intelligences. For topics outside these parameters, please see the additional fees. I am not an expert in all fields, so for more extensive research, I will need to charge more.



*****PLEASE NOTE***** I WILL NOT DO ACADEMIC PAPERS. If you ask for something that looks like academic work, I will ask about the nature of assignments. Requirements for publication, grading, and school-related tasks will not be accepted.

Reviews


:

Marie did a great job producing a blog post for me in less than 24 hours! It was of a very high standard and covered the topic I outlined in detail. Very pleased with the result and I would definitely use her again!

:

It is a great pleasure for me to work with Marie, she is very professional and delivers an approaching job, I especially appreciate her passion for writing and helping me in my mission. An extraordinary experience, for which I would like to thank Marie very much! :) I'm looking forward to a long and recurring collaboration. Thanks again Suzi

:

It was again a great pleasure to work with Marie. She really always adds great value to our project, which is very much appreciated! I'm looking forward to our further cooperation. :)

:

Great job! You are the first person I will think about for my future writing jobs. Thanks again for the quick turnaround and quality work.

:

Perfect work! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment