Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Write A Blog Post About Sustainable Fashion And Living











About:

I have a 1st class marketing degree with over three years of experience writing regularly about sustainable fashion. In addition, sustainability, slow fashion and recycling are a big passion of mine. In all my blog posts I make sure both my passion and experience are incorporated.

Overview:

Sustainable fashion is on the rise. CNBC (2019) reported by 2028 the used-fashion market is set to skyrocket in value to $64 billion in the U.S., while fast-fashion will only reach $44 billion. Evidently, now more than ever brands want to show their support for sustainability therefore relevant content is essential.

Topics I can review 

- Sustainable/Slow fashion

- Environmental impact of fast fashion

- Second-hand fashion

- Zero-waste lifestyle

- Recycling 

- Sustainability tips

Why should you choose my gig?

 - I have a passion for sustainable fashion 

- I have written for top sustainable fashion magazines (please request to view)

- Attention to detail

- Background research as well as my existing knowledge

- No plagiarism

- 100% original content

- Delivered on time

Please contact me before placing your order to avoid cancellations.

Reviews


:

She did an outstanding job! Love her writing style and the tips she gave me after she delivered the article. Will definitely be working with her again in the future!

:

She did a fantastic job yet again.

:

She did a great job! Easy communication and delivered on time :)

:

Its my second time working with miss_taylor and the delivery is just as expected.

:

Absolute pleasure




No comments:

Post a Comment