Sunday, December 13, 2020

Write Dynamic Content For Your Website Or Blog











About:

High quality, engaging content is a necessity if your goal is to acquire and retain readership for your blog or website.  I can deliver that on nearly any topic.



Fiverr Pro quality without the high Fiverr Pro prices.



I've been in creative fields for over 25 years, writing for blogs and websites as well as film and video.  I bring a wealth of writing experience and a fairly large knowledge base.  I can generate powerful, memorable content on a wide range of topics, including:



  • Health and Fitness
  • Home Improvement
  • Science and Technology
  • News and Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Parenting
  • Gaming


And more.  I'm also capable of writing in multiple styles, from purely informational to opinion and editorial, conversational, and humorous, as well as fictional, narrative long form.



All of my content is 100% original, written by me and never farmed out to others. You can be certain your final product will be grammatically correct and free of spelling and usage errors.  Don't settle for low-grade material.  Your audience deserves engaging content that brings them back again and again!



Writing samples are available upon request.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BUYING GIGS.

Reviews


:

In all the freelance sites and writers I've used over the years, non hold a candle to Jason - sappy, ok maybe. But true...definitely. :)

:

In the many weeks that we've worked with this seller, he never disappoints. We are already ordering the next gig!

:

Jason's content makes me happier than cookies and milk. And I do love cookies, not raisin cookies those are gross. Thankfully I always get content that's like a premium chocolate chip cookie. :)

:

jdbloom has done it again! We have worked with this seller on numerous orders and each article is spot on. Highly recommended!

:

Very professional and well-researched article. We are very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment