Thursday, December 17, 2020

Write An Article Or Blog Post In The Yoga Niche











About:

I am a yoga teacher with a passion for sharing information about yoga for other teachers, students or those who are simply interested.



I'm comfortable writing about any topics within the yoga niche, but my main areas of interest are:



- Prenatal yoga

- Different styles of yoga - when and how they can be used

- Yoga for beginners

- The benefits of yoga for specific illnesses/disabilities



Get in touch and let me know what you hope to achieve from your yoga article - I'm here to help you readers engage with your content!



I write my own personal motherhood/yoga blog, please get in touch for a link to my website for examples of my writing.



Thanks,

Keira :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The articles are well researched and written. Very easz to work with the seller. Will soon order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

exactly what was asked for - thanks

Seller's Response:

You're welcome - thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience again, her writing is spot on. keiraleanne is an outstanding provider I'd definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment