Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Write An Engaging Blog Post About Any Environmental Topic











About:

QUALIFICATIONS: B.A Environmental Planning and Policy.



When you provide me your environmental topic, I take it from there, complete all of the research (unless sources are provided for me), design the format of the post, and create a flowy, engaging, informative blog post for your brand or website using SEO keywords and appropriate photos if needed. 



EXAMPLES OF BLOG TOPICS:

Sustainability, climate change, policy, environmental law, environmental projects, influencial people/environmentalists, biodiversity, science, new findings, breaking environmental news, low impact products, social change, DIY's for the environment, just to name a few!



Contact me for more details or any questions. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kassidy wrote 6 articles for me on the topic of Sustainability. The articles were of excellent quality and the content was well-researched. Plus delivery was great, within the timeline as agreed. I'm more than happy with the results and will definitely be using Kassidy again. In fact, Kassidy will be my #1 choice for my future articles on Sustainability.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this review! It was a pleasure to write for you.

:

Enjoyed reading the blog post created for the topic I provided. With little direction from me, she was able to create a great piece. Look forward to working with her again.

:

Very good and friendly. Was completely really quickly and a good standard. I feel she listened to what I asked for and clearly did some really good research into the topic. Thank you.

:

Thank you, I am happy you had a good experience using my services. All the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment