Friday, February 5, 2021

Write You An Article That People Want To Read And Share











About:

I will write bespoke, original copy on your chosen topic....

your bio or about me page on your blog, your article or website content....Unlike most others I am actually from England with English as my first language and a working, professional writer!



I am not an article factory, regurgitating and spinning old content as many others do. 



Obviously, an article should be, at a minimum, 300 words so as to avoid thin content rules.



Remember Google wants you to provide real worth to your website visitors - not poorly written, vapid website filler.



As far as SEO is concerned, I do not keyword stuff articles. If you want filler for your website, then I am not the best person to hire. I write engaging, original content that people actually want to read - which is far superior for SEO according to Google.



Google's new mantra is that Content is King - an authoritative article is worth far more than thousands of backlinks and quality content should now be the very bedrock of your SEO strategy. 



This is an incredible bargain, I am a working, professional writer and my fee outside of fiverr is $95 per 100 words 

Reviews


:

Alex always delivers superbly written content that is above and beyond my expectations. I use him all the time.

:

Wow, where do I start. When I came to superalex76 I was sorta lost, didn't know what I was looking for being that I was looking to get my website out there as much as possible but didn't have the precise words to use to explain to him what I'm looking for. He assured me time and again that I shouldn't worry because that's why he's here, to work out the wrinkles and confusion. He did an excellent job and actually provided me with MUCH more words than I had paid. I'm actually blown away. He's someone who actually wants to HELP you with your needs and not just out to get a buck from everybody and call it a day. He's genuine and I am truly appreciative of that. Thanks superalex, much love man

:

Smooth and fast delivery of the content! Recommended

:

Alex always does an excellent job. This time is no different. Knocked it out of the park.

:

Alex always delivers amazing quality work. I will continue using him for content into the foreseeable future.




No comments:

Post a Comment