Saturday, February 27, 2021

Write Exceptional Articles For Medium, Linkedin Or Your Blog











About:

When you let me write for you, you’re cashing in on the best deal for article writing.

Today, content is KING



You write to impress and especially when you write for LinkedIn and Medium, you need to make sure your content is appealing and is going to generate engagement all around. 



That’s exactly why content writing has to be PERFECT!



Why should you choose me? 



I have been writing as a full-time career for the last 9 years and when I take on a writing gig, I take time to dig deep into the subject before even writing a single word. That's my work ethic! 

To top that, I have been working closely with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to make sure the content I write stands out.



What do I guarantee? 

  • Well researched articles 
  • Plagiarism free
  • Formatted to drive engagement 
  • SEO friendly with meta descriptions, h1 & h2 tags
  • Keyword targeted articles to rank



Be it your blog, LinkedIn, or Medium, I write to stand out amongst the thousand others. 



A sincere note: Please contact me before placing an order so that I have the clarity to understand your expectations and deliver a high-quality product







 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great with delivering on time. The only issues is, I didn't receive any communication from him, and didn't even know that the gig was complete until I logged in and found it. No heads up, nor a message stating it's finished or thank you for choosing him. Nothing. Also, he branded himself onto the work that I paid for. I am unable to use it. I am only able to do a copy and paste from it. Other than that, his work was good.

Seller's Response:

So sorry you missed out on checking the delivery. Thank you for your constructive criticism. I am glad that the content was to your satisfaction. I think there is a slight confusion since what I included was the header that is standard on all my deliveries and can be easily deleted.

Seller's Response:

This was beyond what I expected! I gave insideoutwritter an article I wanted to be edited and he did an amazing job!! He made edited the article so it will flow and be easy to read. I couldn't have asked for anything better, this was beyond expectations!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Tom 😊

:

This Seller wrote an amazing article that flowed well and was highly substantive. His communication was excellent and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the content, given the fast turn-around time. I definitely plan to use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment