Monday, February 8, 2021

Optimize CV, Resume, Cover Letter, And Linkedin Profile For The Desired Role











About:

International Resume Writer | HR Professional | Career Coach



Having a strong success rate of more than 95%, I'm a professional resume writer with 5+ years of hands-on experience in CV/ Resume writing, LinkedIn profile optimization, and personal branding of clients seeking entry-level to executive-level positions in the US, Canada, and Europe. I create ATS compliant resume with industry-specific keywords on an aesthetically pleasing modern template.



My broad range of expertise includes IT, Project Management, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Health, Fashion, Oil & Gas, Media & Entertainment, Remote Working, and Education.



My services include:

✅ Executive Resume for VP, CEO, COO, CFO, and other C-level positions

✅ Resume for Middle-level Position

✅ Resume/ CV for Fresh Graduates

✅ Tailored Cover Letter

✅ LinkedIn Profile Optimization

✅ Resignation Letter

✅ Job Advertisement



If you do not receive an interview call within 90 days of applying to a specific position, I'll rewrite and optimize your resume free of cost for the next job opportunity.



Please send me a quick message right away to discuss your career goals. Thank you!



Best regards,

Muhammad

TOP-RATED Resume Writer

Reviews


:

I am so incredibly happy with Bandesha's service. I was extremely scared writing my CV as an undergraduate student and he made it very easy. I feel so much better and have already decided I will be using his services for my other masters school documents. May I add that he is excellent and responsive person, I am hard of hearing so was not able to communicate very well and he made it extremely easy and efficient. I am extremely happy.

:

Muhammad was nothing but a super star for this task. He was incredibly helpful and responsive. He has did everything as requested and listened to feedback well. In fact I’m already hiring him for next gig. I’m glad I have made a choice to work with him. Thanks for everything!

:

Bandesha is such an amazing person to work with!! Extremely thorough and communicates well with instructions that are needed to get the job done. I was nervous about having a second resume done after my first failed attempt with using Fiverr, but Bandesha walked me through the process and delivered a resume that I'm satisfied with. He has GREAT customer service skills!! Thanks Bandesha! I look forward to working with you in the future on another style resume!!!

:

Excellent customer service, caters to your needs and very transparent and uses his experience to help you with what works in the job hunting search. I will be using him again and will be recommending him to family and friends.

:

I recommend, Bandesha, he has been a superb person to work with. He is personable and very easy to communicate. Although we were on different time zones, he was sure to contact me at my time zone, he also went out of his way to furnish requested documents in a very timely manner. His knowledge and tips have been very helpful. Thank you, Bandesha, it has been a pleasure working with you. I will buy from you again and have recommended you to my friends, colleagues, and family. Again, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment