Friday, February 26, 2021

Write Articles About Video Games











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig! Please be sure to message me before ordering, as I like to make sure my gigs are 100% customized to each client.



I've been writing about the video game industry for several years now and can provide a wide variety of articles about anything related to games. Whether you need a top five list, coverage of the hottest new games and consoles, or a breaking news story, I'm your guy!



All articles are plagiarism-free and written by me. There are no outsourced or copied articles!



My gig is split into three easy packages based upon word count.



Basic package is best for shorter news stories and brief interest pieces.

Standard package is best for larger news stories, game previews, and short listicles.

Premium package is best for feature articles, event coverage, and new game release content.



NOTE: Articles that require significant research may include an additional fee.



I only offer 100% custom offers. I require buyers to message me before purchasing, so I can provide you with the best writing possible for your objectives. When hiring me, you're not just hiring a writer, but a collaborator.



Please message me for writing samples!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything is as we discussed prior. He took the time to understand what I was looking for, and we had a gameplan before I even clicked order. Very satisfied, and look forward to working with Amazonxd for my blog post needs for the long term.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for your order! I had a great time writing it.

Seller's Response:

As always Amazonxd is fantastic to work with. Provides great reviews and articles and is always very friendly with great communication. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

Great article! I'll definitely order again!

:

Thanks so much for your order. I had a great time writing the piece. Hope to work again with you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment