Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Write Magnetic Seo Articles And Blogs UK English











About:

***PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST*** before placing an order, the package above gives an indication of my pricing and deadlines. The custom offer I'll send to you will take into account my current order queue.



Attention is everything. My writing is consistently magnetic, memorable and shareable. It is also definitely in British English (UK), I was born and raised there, and graduated from Oxford University.



I've built up five years of experience in content and article writing. I've managed and produced content for two websites in the energy and environment sector, where I brought in thousands of new subscribers, was published in major newspapers, and doubled subscription revenues. 



I've been in your shoes, and deeply understand what makes SEO content count.


My Process



  1. Our Brief | We'll agree on your topic, your tone, your target audience, and most crucially, your purpose. 
  2. My Process | I research, plan a keyword strategy and then draft your article. 
  3. Our Sign-off | You read the piece, we consult and I can revise. I will ensure your timely satisfaction and will not leave you wanting for anything.
  4. Your Happiness | and we keep working together...


Reviews


:

As happened in the past orders, Harry offered us a unique opportunity to improve the value of our project. He connects with the work and adds bright ideas to the composition. Really great !!! Many thanks.

:

Harry beautifully and effectively encapsulates the most intricate topics and turns them into mesmerising anchor content for the web. Would not work with anyone else. Harry is a super professional - absolutely reliable, always delivers on time and, time and again, he creates truly impressive results.

:

Harry was was professional, efficient and understood exactly what I required. He met all the deadlines and was very responsive in turning my description into the final document.

:

Excellent delivery, highest recommendation. Looking forward to more projects.

:

This Gig is very attentive and knowledgeable.. a charming personality. As usually, his work is a huge asset to our project. And yess, we will definitely continue to work together.




No comments:

Post a Comment