Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Write A SEO Article Or Blog Post About Coffee











About:

As an italian, you can bet I am a coffee enthusiast. Growing up with the espresso culture around me, I grew fond of coffee and quickly expanded my knowledge of all types of coffees, corto, lungo, americano, turkish. I've extensively researched the different types of coffees around the world, their origins, and am passionate about writing and tasting the various coffees that an area can offer.


I've been tasting coffee around the world since an early age and recently expanded my knowledge about coffee pods too (Nespresso, Starbuck's, Illy and so on). I am happy to write about coffee any day and am available to review your coffee or machine if you need to promote it.



Please contact me before placing an order as I am often busy and it may happen that I'm not able to give the deserved attention to your order. Thank you.

Reviews


:

Very good and fast job

:

Wonderfull writing will continue using his service all the time

:

He understood what I wanted and the tone of the article.

:

Great communication... and solid work. Much appreciated.

:

Always good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment