Friday, February 5, 2021

Be Your Go To Content Writer











About:

Welcome, Friend!



I know you are not looking for just "any" writer, instead, you are searching for the one who is thoughtful and creative with each article they write.



You want an individual who can take your thoughts, topic ideas, and overall goals, to create a well-written blog post that shares your intended message and grabs the attention of your target audience.



Hi, my name is Amanda Ryan, and I am YOUR content writer.


I offer several packages (Gigs) at  3 different prices. Please choose the one that best suits your content needs.


If you cannot find a package for you, I invite you to send me an offer. Please include the details and price range. We can customize a gig together.



Whether you are an individual or a company, let's connect!



Each package (Gig) includes:

I provide One uniquely written blog post or article that is informative, engaging, SEO-friendly, and share-worthy.


Requirements:

I must approve the topic before accepting the offer, and images do not come with any of the packages.



Please provide the writing style, format, and overall structure for the article, as well as, the tone of voice you want me to use while writing. Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great content, exactly what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

I am so delighted to have had the opportunity to write for you once again. Thank you for thinking of me.

Seller's Response:

Excellent! Thank you so much, the deliverable was perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for choosing me as your content writer. I hope to write for you again. 🙂

Seller's Response:

Thank You Amanda! Love the copy that was written for me! Brilliant communication and super fast service. Looking forward to working with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment