Sunday, February 7, 2021

Be Your Regular Sports Writer











About:

Need a regular sports writer for your website, blog, newsletter or magazine? Need someone to write about the top and biggest names in sports, newest products or even fantasy sports and betting? Look no further.



I will be the regular sports writer for your media outlet, contributing weekly work for one low price. Need it daily? We can do that. Need a contributor each month? I'm your writer.



Any questions? Feel free to contact me and let's get started today. 



With ten years experience in sports writing for websites such as Bleacher Report, Soccerly, World Soccer Talk, Forza, Forza Italian Football, MLSGB, Radio Yorkshire and more, I can produce engaging content for your digital or print material. 



Soccer, baseball, basketball or even WWE, I can write engaging work for you.



Need something special? Just contact me for a quote.



Reviews


:

I am very happy with the final product. Great bit of research and writing. Drew has delivered exactly what I had on mind. Best part is the job was done within timelines.

:

Easy! I explained what I needed when I put in my order and less than 24 hours later he delivered!!!!

:

Excellent as always :)

:

Amazing as always :)

:

Excellent as always :)




No comments:

Post a Comment