Sunday, February 21, 2021

Write An SEO Blog Article For Your Business











About:

Do you want to drive more traffic to your website? Are you tired of seeing low user engagement and non-existent site traffic? 



I write highly targeted, SEO optimized BLOG articles for businesses of any industry. 

I am a copywriter at a marketing agency and have 5+ years of professional writing experience. 

I also have a Bachelor's in English and a minor in Marketing. 



I have rigorously studied how to market to a target audience that will lead to conversions.



My blog articles will increase your site traffic and will inform your customers. 



My prices depend on your desired word count. 

I will write on any topic, no matter the industry.



Please do not purchase my premium or standard gig and try to split it into multiple smaller articles. If you need multiple articles, please DM me so we can put together a custom solution that works for the both of us.



I look forward to working with you and helping your site get the recognition it deserves. 





Reviews


:

We've worked with diamondreads on a couple of projects so far, and we will be giving her much more business in the future. Projects completed to our satisfaction with QUICK turnaround! Thanks again!

:

Thank you for your excellent work

:

Great job with SEO articles

:

Another knockout piece from diamondreads! Exceptional quality, done in a timely manner. Couldn't be happier. Will hire again!

:

Good work. It was well written and flowed well.




No comments:

Post a Comment