Thursday, February 18, 2021

Write Articles And Blog Posts Of Any Number Of Words











About:

I have been in the article writing field for the last four years, hence I have vast experience in handling various kinds on projects. My major areas of specialization include SEO, website design, digital marketing, wordpress reviews and any other content.

I am efficient , as well as, effective. My proficiency and knowledge in

these areas is enormous and i am certain to write exceptional content that over qualifies in quality, originality and comprehensiveness.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am truly happy that this seller tried to work towards the quality of the project. Unlike many other blogs that I requested from Fiverr, this one met my requirement the closest. Generally the articles are not well researched and are not hitting the point, rather become some generic writing related to the given subject. However, this seller truly made efforts towards the good work. Thanks.

:

The seller seemed friendly and did his best I believe, however, I was very disappointed in how long the project took. The job was supposed to be three days but ended up being three weeks. The seller kept asking for extensions. Saying that the job would be ready by a certain time and failing to honour that. Then the revisions took longer than they should have. It felt like they were juggling lots of other jobs and mine was bottom of the pile. I just gave up because of all the waiting. The job was done to a fair standard. My advise to the seller would be to offer buyers a realist time scales. As unrealistic timescales impacts on deadlines. And also to honour their word. Thank you!

:

Very enjoyable experience for my first fiverr purchase, Very easy to communicate with and grasped a solid understanding of what I required. The end product was spot on! Really Happy and would recommend to anyone!

:

Thank you.

:

Excellent delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment