Saturday, February 6, 2021

Write About Football Soccer











About:

Football is a sport of passion, of intensity and one that has an immense following; you only have to look at the statistics to see how it is the most popular sport in the whole world. And if you need someone to help you write about it, I’m you guy! ;) You can read some of my work here:

 https://www.chiesaditotti.com/2018/5/10/17338732/how-can-patrik-schick-improve-next-season

 https://thebusbybabe.sbnation.com/2017/2/14/14543138/andreas-pereira-manchester-united-granada-loan-transfer

What do I offer?

As you can see from the links, I have experience writing about football. If you are considering my services, this is what I offer:

- 100% original content.

- Research about the topic, if necessary.

- Match reports.

- Articles with opinions on certain topics.

- Reports on players or managers.

- Tactics.

- Proofread content.

- Written in Spanish and English.

- SEO-based, if needed.

- I can write according to the dialects that you prefer.

If you need something that isn’t on that list, please let me know!

I hope you consider my services and we can get started!

Reviews


:

Good job!!

:

Delivered to a satisfactory degree

:

Buen Trabajo y a tiempo.

:

Excellent stuff!

:

Brilliant as always, thank you so much for your amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment