Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Create A Top 5 Blog Post 700 To 1600 Words In Length











About:

I will write a "Top 5" listicle on a range of topics, including (but not limited to) lifestyle, relationships, travel, and business, ranging from 700-1600 words. Examples of these may include "Top 5 things to do when 'meeting the parents' from another culture", or "Five things to 'know before you go' when traveling on a business trip".



Basics of What I'll provide:

  • I will only provide content, and no images or charts
  • If I use any quotes, or information otherwise not known, I will provide references for that information.  
  • If this is a topic I am not familiar with, I will do ample research before writing (and will disclose that to you beforehand), but have allotted time for this in the 3 day window. You will not be charged extra for this.
  •  I will provide this in a google document.
  • This is not for Salesforce content.


Have more questions? Let's chat!

Reviews


:

Thank you for your excellent article.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Fantastic job delivered on the first draft!

:

An experienced and professional writer. Fast and reliable. Highly recommended!

:

Great post as usual! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment