Sunday, February 7, 2021

Write A Food Or Drink Blog Post Or Article











About:

For this gig, I will create a well-written, SEO-optimised food or drink blog post around the topic of your choice.



Food and drink is always a topic that draws people in, after all... we all have our favourite things that we like to eat!



A high-quality blog post will draw visitors to your website and encourage them to stay longer, as well as purchase from you and make enquiries.



Why should you order your food blog from me? Not only do I have 15 years of experience as a copywriter (as well as SEO knowledge), but I also have a passion for good food and drink. I bake in my spare time, enjoy fine dining and also run a blog about afternoon tea! 



I have experience of writing about:

  • Baking and cooking
  • Restaurant food and trends in the industry
  • International food
  • Vegan cuisine
  • Content to accompany recipes



Click the green continue button to place your order today! Once you have placed your order, you will be asked to provide the keyword and topics you would like me to base your post upon.



Alternatively if you are after something in particular, send me a message, and I will respond to you as soon as possible.



Thank you, and I look forward to working with you! ❤

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You will not be disappointed working with Kate! We were looking for an engaging, fun blog article and she nailed it - followed all instructions, did amazing research and I‘m looking forward to working with her again in the future! Thanks Kate

Seller's Response:

We absolutely love her writing style! Great quality blog, perfect communication and delivered the piece just as ordered! Don't look no further & place your order. Will definitely work with Kate again soon :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you Rhea - it was my pleasure!

:

Kate did a great job! She did exactly what I asked and delivered on time. Will definitely use her again.

:

Thank you Jeannie - my pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment