Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Write A Stellar Article, Web Content And Blog Posts For You











About:

Hello, this is Marie, or Crista . Whichever name you call me, I will respond. I'm here to showcase my article writing skills on Fiverr and I will be glad to work with you all and give you what you want.

I’m writer and editor, and writing was one of my dream jobs that I have decided to monetize it. This me a fast, accurate writer on many subjects, from starting a small business to complex technical writing tasks including editing websites.

My work includes many years as a digital content producer and web editor, with a focus on financial reporting, breaking news and small business coverage. Working with writers from veteran reporters down to raw interns has given me the ability to learn to polish good writing and overhaul poor writing. My fluency is in the all formatting styles.



Thank you for your time and attention; I look forward to working with you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very helpful and communication was great. quality of the work delivered deserves a five star review. Good job Crista.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words

Seller's Response:

Crista was absolutely brilliant. Her ability to listen, comprehend and loop information together was brilliant. She understood the narrative of my business and provided valuable insight by writing fantastic content for my site. I am aiming to work with her again very soon. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your time and the tip. Always welcome

:

Gigi did a very good job in writing a blog for my website, indulgedpets.com. I did have to make a few revisions to make it more my style, but otherwise it was great. I will more than likely be using her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment