Monday, March 22, 2021

Write Medical, Health And Fitness Articles As A Doctor











About:

Are you looking for someone professional to write an Original, Unique, Well Researched, High Quality, and Informative Medical Research Article for you?



Then, believe me, you are in the right place!



I am Dr. Fatima Tanveer, write WELL-RESEARCHED MEDICAL ARTICLES. I will provide you with excellent articles and blog posts using my Excellent writing abilities. I can write Medical Research articles and Medical Blog posts on any topic that you want.

As a Professional Medical writer, I strive to provide content that is:

  • Medically authentic
  • Well researched
  • Plagiarism-free
  • Grammatically sound
  • Valuable to the reader
  • Without spellings mistakes
  • 100% Unique and Original



Price per word count:



  • 500 words ($25)
  • 1000 words ($50)
  • 1500 words ($75)



For articles more than 1500 words that are meant to be published, we can discuss pricing in the inbox. So, feel free to contact me..!



                        I AM JUST ONE TEXT AWAY FROM YOU..!



If you have Homework/Assignments for me that is not allowed, then kindly STAY AWAY..!



Cheers..!

Dr. Fatima Tanveer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work.

:

Very cooperative and keen on following instructions.

:

Fast delivery but there was a miscommunication.

:

SERIOUSLY! You did a REMARKABLY TERRIBLE job on explaining what you need. You asked for the 5 diet plans in 500 words. Which I did. And later you want to add Ingredients and even instructions to every diet plan. How on the earth can you expect all that in merely 500 words.

:

Good work. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment