Friday, March 12, 2021

Turn Video Or Audio Into Blogs And Articles











About:

*Not a transcription gig



Want to turn that YouTube video or Podcast audio into a compelling, unique SEO blog post or article? Just recorded a fantastic Facebook Live video and want to summarize it? As a professional SEO blog writer, I'd love to help!



It is as easy as sending me your video or audio link/file and letting me highlight key points into an amazing piece of written content. I understand how to format content so it becomes a search engine magnet.



Keep in mind before ordering:



  1. Video/audio must be clear and concise so I can understand it. 
  2. Video/audio files we work from typically range between 15-45 minutes long. Longer verbal content may require additional charges.
  3. Verbal content must be spoken in English and contain enough information to reach your word count. 


I am Tracy Freese, long-time Top Rated Fiverr Seller and member of the elite Fiverr PRO selling team. I specialize in large, high-dollar custom gigs that are delivered on-time and within budget. 



If your project doesn't quite fit into my packages, simply send me a message and I'll customize a gig that fits your unique needs!

Reviews


:

I was looking foe someone to turn previous podcasts episode into compelling blogs for a new website. Great work and fast delivery.

:

thank you very much!

:

A truly reliable rockstar.

:

Outstanding job taking a piece of video content and converting it into a powerful blog post!

:

Great work! Really considered the audience when transforming the source material.




No comments:

Post a Comment