Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Make Help You Connect To Your Core Customers











About:

Please contact me before placing an order. I do offer discounts on bulk orders.



I will write short-form and long-form articles for your blog, newsroom or newsletter.



I have clients across various industries: finance, technology, design, education, healthcare, fashion, manufacturing, retail and more. 



You can either specify the topic that you want me to write about or I will research highly-searched topics and news stories, and recommend a list of articles for you to choose from. 



The articles I produce will be optimized, include keywords and recommendations on how to drive traffic/promote your brand. 



If you'd like to work together, request a custom order or have any questions, feel free to send me a message. I will provide a free consultation. 



Reviews


:

Perfect again

:

I can't even fin the words to explain how satisfied I am with the work she delivered. Thankfully she's the one I trust with my words. She took my podcast episode and pulled out the best details, added supporting evidence, cultural relevant info, and worded it in a way that was digestible for anyone. I can't wait to work with her again. Finding someone who can articulate in writing what I feel comfortable saying orally is a godsend. HIRE HER! You won't regret it.

:

Always easy to work with. Thanks.

:

Asha understands the brief and turns around great work very quickly.

:

Fast turnaround, obvious research into the subject before writing the articles.




No comments:

Post a Comment