Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Help You By Italian Copywriting











About:

Are you looking for an EMOTIONAL, HIGH CONVERTING and ENGAGING copy? Maybe based on Storytelling and/or Direct Response Marketing Techniques? Or SEO Optimized?

 

Have a look at the contents I’ve already created: I’m here to help you with professional ITALIAN COPYWRITING!

 

I will study your Business, your Story, your Product and your Values. And I’ll do the same with your competitors’ ones.

 

I will develop the best contents to engage your Target: Website copywriting - Blog Article – Sales Letter – Video Script – Ads Copywriting – Social Media Copywriting.

 

What you will obtain?

•      An emotional content, able to get the WOW effect

•      A perfect Italian copywriting, creative and engaging

•      Translation. Editing and Proofreading of your contents, if required

•      A graphic design support, if required

 

So..why me?

  • 2 Degrees, one in Finance and the second one in Marketing, then 1 Master Degree, in Business Communication
  • 12 years of experience in writing
  • Category Manager in a Giant Multinational Company
  • I promise ambitious results and I’m used to honour my promises



Any doubts left? Contact me before placing an order.

 

What are you waiting for?

Reviews


:

Great B2B content creator. I I needed an article that talked about recycling and building materials. He definitely exceeded my expectations! thank you

:

David is passionate about his work. He puts additional effort to understand what he can contribute even more. I really appreciate his work

:

It is just very simple to communicate with David. He is a smart guy that is able to transform passion into text.

:

great job that of david, very kind and very good

:

Really good quality italian copy. Fast delivery and good communication with the seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment